Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introductions, please

This is the third blog that I've begun and will be the first that I employ for more than a few hours. I created the first one during a class with Polly several years ago. I started the second on Edublogs to circumvent my school district's vigilant filter. (I'd like to resurrect that one.)
I have been the librarian at Tamarac Elementary School in Troy since 1990. Prior to that I was a children's and branch librarian at the Troy Public Library and a reference librarian at the Downers Grove (IL) Public Library. When I was in library school decades ago, I keypunched cards to enter data for my masters project. What a difference #$@ years make! Cool Tools will help me with my learning curve. I look forward to sharing what I learn with students. My kids love all things technological!



1 comment:

  1. Janice, 3 is a charm. I'll be watching and reading!!

    ReplyDelete